We would love you to write for us. The medical community is growing. You can contribute to this growing community by sharing your knowledge and experience on different healthcare issues. The aim here is to engage writers through your writing. Larex Book is a great blogging platform. It has a very simple design with all the built-in SEO features. You will feel very comfortable blogging for us.
Guidelines for you
You can write on any medical related topic that might interest the readers. Here are some guidelines you need to follow.
- Register with us and send your profile.
- Post your draft writings by logging in.
- The articles should be 500 to 700 words long.
- It should be without grammatical and spelling errors.
- It should be copy scape passed and unique.
- The content must mention the sources.
- One link from the article and one link to the author’s blog in the author bio is allowed.
- The articles must not be published anywhere else.
- You should do a keyword research before writing the content and mention the keyword in a .doc file. We prefer using long tail keywords. You should use the keyword in the title and the body of the article at least once.
- Don’t send any content for the purpose of promotion.
- Send at least three high-quality images along with your article.
Our acceptance policy
The articles that you submit must be original and unique. It must be related to the medical field. We don’t accept posts that have been submitted elsewhere. The topics of the article may include insurance, medical facilities, patient rights, treatments, medical tourism, innovations in the medical field, new technology used in the medical industry, etc.
Once we accept your posts and it goes live, we encourage you to ask to share your article on social media so that your friends and relatives can read it. We thank you for reading our blog. We hope to see you in our team soon!